Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Post! (Edited)

It is unfortunate that something as simple as a food blog needs fro me to monitor, delete negative comments, or even edit the reasons I started this. The Blog is for me, and the interest I have...mainly food and photography....So.... Where to begin?

I decided to start a blog as a way to put together a few of my passions (cooking and photography) and personally to help me through some difficult periods in my life.

Of all of my favorite cooking shows, Top Chef is my all time favorite. It inspires me and I am always in awe of the talent and creativity of these truly amazing men and women.

My New Year resolution is to cook the recipes and dishes of Top Chef and bring them to life in a way that watching the show alone just can not accomplish. I encourage everyone to participate in my journey....to cook with me...to have fun...to put love in your cooking and in all parts of your life.

May you all be blessed in everything you do!

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment